Thursday, February 5, 2015

Superbowl Alternate Ending Video(SSR)

I saw a video on facebook on someone playing the nfl game and using the Patriots and Seahawks, The video showed what the Seahawks should have done during the end of the game. Instead of the pass the ball was given to Marshaw Lynch and the Seahawks won the Superbowl. I was rooting for the Patriots, but this alternate ending could have been the outcome of the game.

This was the first super bowl I really watched and it was enjoyable. The video showed that the coach make a mistake in the play he called and it cost the team because of it. The video was entertaining to watch.

3 comments:

  1. Andry I saw the video you was talking about and it could have gone that way. The coach of the Seahawks, Pete Carol, decided to throw it because during the regular season Marshawn Lynch had difficulty scoring on the one yard line. Either way the patriots deserved the win, they were the better team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andry I also say the Super Bowl and I must say Pete Carol made a huge mistake. When I recreated that moment in madden there was a different outcome that I truly believe should have happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't a terribly well developed blog. What made it so enjoyable? Why do you think they bothered to make it? Why should anyone bother to watch it?

    ReplyDelete