Thursday, May 21, 2015

Writing(PB)

One of my passions believe it or is writing. Even though I am not the best writer I love writing. I loved writing since I was in elementary school and it was easy for me to do since then. In my writing I see that I still can improve a lot, which makes me happy because I'm trying to get my writing as close as to the perfection I see in my mind. The only thing that makes me kind of angry is criticism, but lately as years have past I actually have taken these criticisms and made my writing even better. After being a highschool student for four years I have seen my writing skills have progressed since my younger days.

Even though writing is one of my passions I sometimes lack passion to write. I would start writing stories and not come back to it because either I lost passion for them or I ran out of ideas. Unlike many writers I don't like pre writing stuff because when I write the words just come out on the page easily. I know many people have difficulty writing, but I don't really have this problem when I write. Ways I can improve my writing is using more complex vocabulary, edit my work, and use the grammar rules effectively.

Things that inspire me to write is anything. I could look, smell, or feel something and write about it. I'm looking out the window and I see a white sky because of the fog. I could start a story about it like; The white sky signaled the approaching of the hurricane and the citizens looking up at it knew they were doomed from the start. Writing is a passion that hopefully stays with me because I have had friends that had skills such as art just give up because they lost their passion. I never know if this could have to me or not, but I'll keep writing and see what happens. One of my goals is to write a book that gets made into a movie. I'm confident I could do this and I'll keep writing a current story I have to accomplish this.  Below is a picture of a writer that I truly enjoyed his work in The Heart of Darkness

Joseph.Conrad.jpg (1024×755)   heart-of-darkness1.jpg (624×486)

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about a love for writing is that even if you don't write that well to start, practicing writing is the best way to become better!

    ReplyDelete